Enter your email address to receive free updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

Monday, March 16, 2015

How to Clean Bath Toys

I don't know about you, but I strongly dislike those cute and adorable squirting bath toys that my kids love so much. Only because mold loves them, too. It doesn't seem to matter how hard I try to squeeze out all the water. Inevitably, enough water remains to promote the growth of mold. I'm sad to admit that I used to just throw the toys away. I didn't really know how to clean them. I thought they were a lost cause. I'm not quite as wasteful now. I figured it was worth a try to clean them.

Read on to find out how I cleaned Baby Jay's bath toys.

 


Bath toys in a mesh bath toy holder



Add 1/2 cup bleach to a gallon of hot water. Soak toys for 5 minutes. I shook the solution inside the toys during the soaking process. Squeeze the bleach solution out and rinse with hot water several times. Baby Jay's bath toys look brand new again. I can't believe I used to throw them away!!!


Click here to read what Clorox.com has to say about cleaning bath toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...