Enter your email address to receive free updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow us:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jay's Penguin Birthday Party

Jay turned 7!!!! Her birthday theme request this year was Penguins. Which really surprised me. I expected Frozen or something like that. I was glad, though. I found the cutest DIY ideas on Pinterest. Check out my Birthday Party Board for other ideas.

Penguin Birthday Party





I made these Penguin Birthday Invitations out of construction paper. The party information was on the back of the penguin.


Penguin Invitation
Penguin Invitation


I kept the decorations simple. We made Penguin balloons with black balloons and white paper cutouts. I found this idea at Savvy Moms Ca.


Penguin Balloons
Penguin Balloons


They hung from the ceiling with pink and black streamers.


Penguin Balloons
Penguin Balloons


I made a Happy Birthday Penguin Sign with Black and White Poster Board and Orange Construction Paper. I got this ideas from The Party Animal. I hung it on the front door.


Happy Birthday Penguin Sign
Happy Birthday Penguin Sign



I found this Cotton Ball Penguin Craft on Glued to My Crafts Blog. I printed out the penguin template and made black eyes and orange beaks out of construction paper. The kids glued cotton balls to the white part of the penguin and then glued the eyes and beaks on top.


Cotton Ball Penguin Craft
Cotton Ball Penguin Craft


Snowball Game: I put cotton balls in one bowl. The kids took turns being blindfolded. They had to move the cotton balls to an empty bowl beside the full bowl with a plastic spoon. Whoever got the most cotton balls in, won the game.

My best friend made this awesome Penguin Cake! It was a strawberry cake with homemade cream cheese frosting. Yummy!!!


Penguin Birthday Cake
Awesome Penguin Cake



We had the best time at Jay's 7th Birthday Party. I tried to keep it simple, but fun for the kids. I hope you found some ideas to help you with your next Penguin Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...